Thursday, April 9, 2009

Presentation

Hi everybody!
My name is Fabián, i'm 21 years old, i live in Santiago of Chile and i'm study public admitration in the University of Chile
I like play the guitar in the free time in my home or with my friend
i played in a band four years ago when i went to school, but in the university i never play with my friends.
Now only play guitar sometimes in the weekend, is very sad for me.
i go in third year of public administration, i really like this career
I hope in this term, firts pass this subject and understand better english for my profession
well it's all for today
bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fabian:
    Don't be sad. Music is so wonderful that can be enjoyed alone or in groups. Anyway, I'm sure you'll eventually find people to play with.
    Don't forget to come to class.
    Best regards,

    ReplyDelete