Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi, for all my fans that are absolutely zero
This photo is of my holidays from this year, this place is the tebo's beach in Horcon, in the fith region of Chile.
It's a beatiful beach but the access is difficult, because you need descend the stairs to reach the beach, you could fall of the stairs and have an accident, and in the evening you need go up the stairs when you are tired, but is the beatiful place.
This photo was taken from me in february, when i descend the stairs
I like this picuture because shows the pacific ocean, and i love it the beach and sea
Well, i want to be there now resting, looking the ocean, play my guitar and maybe smoking a cigar.
it's all for today, a bad day maybe, but this is other story that i prefer no comments
see you when the fate say
bye!

1 comment:

  1. I looks like a nice area. I am sure I have seen the sign on the highway. Is that possible? Have you ever climbed up the steps being drunk?

    ReplyDelete