Thursday, April 23, 2009

About my Career

Hi, today i going to spoke my career
Well, first to all, I’m studying public administration in the government school, the reasons because I study this career are: first I like the subjects of this career, because is a mixture between mathematics, history, economy, laws and politics. Second, I like the work in the state, because is the sector in that more influence I can have for the society, for help to society. Third, I like the service and I think that this career will help me for contribute to society
The public administrator contribute to society in the implement public politics or government programs to society, and try that this politics working efficiently and effectively
This professional will needs to have skills in the management, knows the rules of the economy and laws, have creative ideas for solutions the problems in the implement of politics.
My favorite subject went macroeconomics, because I like the economy but in a scale macro, in the aggregations of preferences economics, in a global vision. In this term I don’t like the subjects but I hope pass each subject with a good mark (maybe is a dream)
bye!

1 comment: